Felice L. Gersh, M.D. is a Board Certified Gynecologist with extensive expertise in medical-legal proceedings. She is available to assist legal professionals in defense and plaintiff civil matters, sexual assault criminal cases, physician defense in state medical board accusations, and hospital privileging disputes.
Dr. Gersh has led a distinguished career, serving the community in many varied roles. She founded one of the most successful private practices in Orange County, California, the Integrative Medical Group of Irvine, and continues to be its medical director. As an Assistant Professor of OB/GYN at Keck USC School of Medicine she teaches medical students and residents, and has also been a frequent guest lecturer at the University of California, Irvine, Paul Merage School of Business and the UCI Medical School. Her other roles include consulting and lecturing on behalf of pharmaceutical companies, lecturing to community physicians at medical grand rounds, and serving as a community educator and media advisor on many medical topics. Since the early 1980s Dr. Gersh has provided assistance to the Medical Board of California as an Expert Reviewer.
- Board certified in gynecology
- Academic credentials
- Deposition and trial experienced as medical expert witness and gynecological expert
- Active in private clinical practice and academic medicine
- Fellowship trained in the new medical field known as functional/integrative medicine
- Award winning, honored and respected physician
- Princeton University - A.B.,
USC School of Medicine - M.D., University of Arizona -
Fellowship in Integrative Medicine