Felice L. Gersh, M.D. is a Board Certified Gynecologist with extensive expertise in medical-legal proceedings. She is available to assist legal professionals in defense and plaintiff civil matters, as well as sexual assault criminal cases.
Dr. Gersh has led a distinguished career, serving the community in many varied roles. She founded one of the most successful private practices in Orange County, California, the Integrative Medical Group of Irvine, and continues to be its medical director. As an Assistant Clinical Professor of OB/GYN at Keck USC School of Medicine she taught medical students and residents, and has also been a frequent guest lecturer at the University of California, Irvine, Paul Merage School of Business and the UCI Medical School. Her other roles have included consulting and lecturing on behalf of pharmaceutical and laboratory testing companies, lecturing to community physicians at medical grand rounds and at major medical conferences, and serving on several medical advisory boards. Additionally, Dr. Gersh is an Expert Reviewer for the Medical Board of California.
- Board certified in OB/GYN
- Deposition and trial experienced as medical expert witness and gynecological expert
- Active in private clinical practice
- Fellowship trained in the new medical field known as functional/integrative medicine
- Award winning, honored and respected physician
- Princeton University - A.B.,
USC School of Medicine - M.D., University of Arizona -
Fellowship in Integrative Medicine